New York, NY 10011
Situated among the architectural splendor of the Ladies’ Mile Historic District, Metropolitan Pavilion’s north Beaux Arts exterior, (1896), and south Art Deco exterior (1927), echo the neighborhood's dynamic history.
How to Get There
On the No. 1 train, get off at the 18th St. stop. Proceed east to 125 W. 18th St.
On the No. 2 or 3 train, get off at the 14th St. stop. Walk uptown (north) to 18th St. and 7th Avenue; turn right onto 18th St., and proceed east to 125 W. 18th St.
On the A, C, or E train, get off at the 14th St. stop. Walk uptown (north) on 8th Avenue to 18th St.; turn right onto 18th St.. Crossing over 7th Avenue, proceed to 125 W. 18th St.
- Manhattan Parking Group: 180 West 20th Street; (646) 638-0695 – Special Coupon for Metropolitan Pavilion
- Icon Parking: 16 West 16th Street; (212) 242-9635
- Rapid Park Industries: 124 West 20th Street; (212) 627-7739
- Sawyer Parking: 148-150 West 20th Street; (212) 627-4505
- Other parking location: 140 West 18th (cash-only)